Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Inspiring others... what a great way to start off the new year!

Disclosure: I am a Hyland's Homeopathy Ambassador and receive various products from Hyland's and promotional partners at no cost to me. All views and opinions expressed on this blog post and corresponding social network mentions are my own and are not to be interpreted as medical advice.






I love inspiring others, don't you? Just scroll through people's posts on Facebook and you'll see lots of inspirational quotes. We just like to build each other up. At least the inspirational/motivational quotes offset the negative political posts, right? 

Hyland's is hoping to inspire 100,000 people by posting quotes by people just like you now through the end of the month. Each day, they will choose a winner who will receive a prize package of some of Hyland's Homeopathy goodies. PLUS one person will will the GRAND PRIZE of a $200 VISA gift card! This is win-win contest because even if you don't win a prize, you'll still have the chance to be inspired and motivated each and every day. How cool is that?

Hyland's is looking for quotes based on the following three prompts:

"Inspiration comes when..."

"I am most motivated by..."

"In 2015, I will uplift others by..."

I thought about each one and had a hard time choosing one. So I decided to create a quote for all three. Maybe you'll do the same. Here goes:


A


B

C

Here comes the fun part... and this is apart from the contest being held by Hyland's. Vote for your favorite quote (A, B, or C) in the comments below and I will choose a winner via Random.org to receive a variety of Hyland's Homeopathy products from me.

And don't forget to enter the Help Hyland's Inspire 100,000 People contest by clicking here. Of course, you don't have to create a meme. Just finish one of the sentences and enter to win. Let's start off the new year by inspiring each other! Sounds like a fantastic idea, don't you think?

Hoping I inspire you,



11 comments:

Search This Blog