I had some really great sponsors for this giveaway, and for that, I'm grateful. I've already given you some insight into some of the prizes and sponsors. I featured Funkins on Friday and interviews with Katie Vance of Wise Wife Soaps on Tuesday and Will Reynolds Young of SKINourishment on Thursday.
Tomorrow, I'll be reviewing some products by Ava Anderson Non-Toxic. We have a $25 gift certificate to Ava Anderson included in the prize package. There's also a $25 gift certificate to Happy Baby Company, which is local to Pittsburgh, but they have a great website as well, and will happily ship merchandise to the winner.
I also decided to throw in a $50 VISA gift card and a couple of copies of my book, VINEGAR FRIDAYS (one for the winner, one for a friend). Other books in the giveaway include my friend, Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino's PERCOLATE. I'm part way through the book right now and am loving it! Elizabeth is sending two books as well -- one for the winner and one for sharing. Elizabeth exudes generosity and does her best to make sure everyone around her is the best ever, too. Just visit her community, The Best Ever You, to see what I mean.
There are also two books for the kiddos in the prize package, as award winning children's author,
Lynne Dempsey, is sending a copy of both of her books to the winner. Her first book, TAKE THE DOG OUT, just won the prestigious Readers' Favorite 2014 International Book Awards! Congratulations, Lynne. Also included is her second book, TAKE THE DOG OUT: NUMBERS.
In addition to the basket of goodies from Wise Wife Soaps, there are a few other collections in the prize package. SoapBox Soaps is sending a trio of products including a bar of soap, liquid hand soap, and a body wash. I reviewed their products a couple of months ago. Click here to find out what I think of their soaps and their company.
Natural Products Network has offered to send a mystery basket of natural beauty products valued at $50. How much fun is that? In addition to all the other goodies the winner will receive, they'll get one package in the mail that will be like a birthday present -- surprises inside!
Of course, I would be remiss if I didn't mention a company whose mamas have been one of my biggest supporters throughout the past five years -- Earth Mama Angel Baby® . When I told them it was my blogiversary, they didn't hesitate to offer something for the prize package. The lucky winner will receive the Herbal First Aid Bundle from EMAB.
The Herbal First Aid Bundle includes
- Organic Milkmaid Tea (perfect for bouts of gas, bloating, heartburn, or indigestion whether you're pregnant, nursing, or neither)
- Natural Nipple Butter (great for rashes anywhere on the body or even as a lip balm)
- Angel Baby Bottom Balm (they even tout this as good for new tattoos, so creativity is the key if you want to use this on anything else but your baby's bottom)
- New Mama Bottom Spray (spray away the sting of shaving, sunburn, whatever... while perfect for a new mama after delivery, it's perfect for a whole lot more)
- Happy Mama Spray (great at fending off nausea, but I keep it on my desk to spray throughout the day because, hey, it just makes me happy!)
- Mama-To-Be Tea Sampler (four teas guaranteed to treat whatever ails you -- within reason, of course)
- All packaged in a lovely organic cotton tote
The fun doesn't stop here. The prize package also includes goodies from HankyBook, Holistic Parenting Magazine, Petbrosia, and Eat Cleaner.
What a way to celebrate 5 years of sharing myself with you, the best of the best when it comes to blog communities. Good luck with the giveaway, everyone. I wish I could pull an Oprah and give everything to everybody, but, let's face it... I'm not Oprah. But for one of you, I just might resemble Santa Claus! Click here for your chance to win.
Ever thankful for my sponsors and all of you,